Synthogy Ivory II Studio Grands
Ivory Grand Pianos II è un potentissimo strumento virtuale dedicato espressamente al pianoforte. Migliaia di campioni sono stati combinati in un motore audio specificatamente concepito per esaltare al massimo le caratteristiche del pianoforte
Attenzione: per l’attivazione della licenza del programma è obbligatorio l’utilizzo della chiave iLok (non inclusa nel pacchetto) LINK iLok
Due eccezionali pianoforti, registrati in studi leggendari!
Avrai a disposizione le repliche fedeli dello Steinway B Grand Piano, campionato al Power Station New England di Waterford – Connecticut e del Bösendorfer 225 Grand Piano registrato al Firehouse Recording Studios di Pasadena – California…con tutti i dettagli e le sfumature che rendono unici questi strumenti.
The latest in our highly acclaimed Ivory II series of virtual pianos, Ivory II Studio Grands features two classic studio grand pianos recorded in iconic studios.
Steinway Model B Grand Piano Power Station New England – Waterford, Connecticut
The Steinway B is one of the most recorded pianos in history, and one of the most often requested piano models from Ivory customers. It’s unique balance of size and power make it extremely versatile instrument for all styles of music. The ideal studio instrument, it’s no wonder that Steinway refers to it as “the perfect piano”.
This particular Steinway B was hand selected with the kind cooperation of Steinway & Sons® at the Steinway factory in Astoria, New York. One of Steinway’s own top concert technicians prepared, regulated and voiced the instrument expressly for the sampling session, and provided on-site tuning throughout the entire recording session.
The recording venue was the classic tuned live room of Power Station NE, a nail for nail acoustic replica of the famed Power Station/Avatar New York. With Mark Donahue engineering the recording, Synthogy’s expert team painstakingly captured every nuance of this remarkable instrument in exacting detail.
Bösendorfer 225 Grand Piano Firehouse Recording Studios – Pasadena, California
The Bösendorfer 225 Grand Piano possesses a deeply resonant tone and a balance in all registers that never sacrifices clarity. Slightly longer than most studio grands at 7′ 4″ and with four additional keys in the bass, this instrument has a distinguished place in the history of recorded music, having appeared on numerous Grammy® winning and Grammy-nominated recordings. The sessions were engineered by Tony Shepperd in the state-of-the-art Studio A at Firehouse Recording Studios in Pasadena, its venerated sound captured in this historic room.
Boasting a 112GB library, Ivory II Studio Grands is the largest Ivory product yet, and with good reason. Each piano includes up to 24 velocity levels, with more release samples, and soft pedal samples for greater sampling detail than any Ivory instrument to date.
Ivory II-Studio Grands is also the first Synthogy piano collection to ship with the new Ivory 2.5 Piano Engine. This update supports PACE’s machine-based license authorization scheme as well as the traditional PACE iLok™ key. Additionally, the Ivory 2.5 Piano Engine includes new features, such as:
· Shimmer: unique control over sustain and decay
· New Half-Pedal Controls
· Assignable MIDI Controls in the Ivory Standalone App
· High Resolution MIDI Velocity Response
Ivory II Studio Grands is a free-standing virtual instrument. No previous version of Ivory is required. Of course existing Ivory II owners will find that it installs quite readily into their existing libraries. But whether a first time Ivory II experience or long time Ivory II user, the quality and pedigree of these world-class studio instruments are a must-have addition to your recording or live arsenal.
- 2 GHz Quad-Core CPU
- 1.5 GB RAM
- 112 GB free hard drive space
- Hard drive speed of at least 7200 RPM
- Steinway Model B Grand Piano, hand selected, prepared and tuned by Steinway & Sons New York
- Bösendorfer 225 Grand Piano, at Firehouse Recording Studios, featured on Grammy winning recordings
- Includes the NEW Ivory 2.5 Piano Engine
- 112GB Core Library
- Up to 24 Velocity Layers
- Multiple levels of Una Corda (soft pedal)
- Multiple levels of Release samples triggered by velocity and duration
- Harmonic Resonance Modeling for True Sympathetic String Resonance
- Custom Soundboard Emulation DSP
- Pedal Noise Enhancements
- Native 64 Bit Support
- Timbre Shifting, Parametric EQ and Synth Layer controls for powerful sound sculpting capabilities
- Sample Interpolation Technology used for ultrasmooth velocity and note transitions
- World class digital FX including Real Ambience, Chorus and EQ
- Customizable User Controls for Timbre, Stereo Width and Perspective, Velocity Response, Mechanical Key Noise, Lid Position and more
- Tuning Tables
- Dozens of new programs and effects presets
- IvoryII’s “unified interface” feature enables you to use just a single instance, and one interface, to play and control all of Ivory’s pianos, no matter how many pianos you install. So whether you own one, any two, or all five products, IvoryII’s intelligent browsing feature allows you to load any piano from one convenient interface
Requisiti di sistema:
- 2.4 GHz Quad-Core CPU
- 2 GB RAM
- 112 GB free hard drive space
- iLok key optional