Minimonsta is an award winning, highly detailed and accurate emulation of the original instrument with heaps of attitude.
We think of it as a mini emulation on steroids because, until the Minimonsta, numerous clones simply attempted to copy the original instrument and then add one or two features such as polyphony and another lfo, the Minimonsta takes a radically different look at this vintage masterpiece and operates on two levels.
It comes with over 6000 factory patches (including many from Rick Wakeman). All original features including 3 oscillators and the famous 4-pole, 24dB/octave filter. Additional LFO & ADSR for modulation of almost every parameter making it the most programmable one.
In short, think of the Minimonsta as a modular Mini but without all the clutter of patch cords.
Instead of being shackled to a single LFO as per the original instrument, it’s possible to assign an LFO to almost any original Mini parameter including filter cutoff, resonance, individual oscillator volumes, even each envelope parameter. What’s more, each LFO has several waveforms, sync, and delay options from which to choose.
Additionally, for every parameter to which you can apply an LFO, it’s also possible to apply an extra ADSR.
Finally, there’s also the ability to assign MIDI modulation to any original Mini parameter and create effects such as dynamic glide times or velocity response to filter (both positive and negative). Put simply, the scope for sound design and sonic creativity is limitless.
Minimonsta DOES NOT WORK with macOS Big Sur at this time.
Gforce Minimonsta plug-in Features:
- Analog modelling of the legendary ‘Model D’
- All original features including 3 oscillators and the famous 4-pole, 24dB/octave filter
- Additional LFO & ADSR for modulation of almost every parameter
- Vast MIDI control possibilities
- Monophonic, polyphonic, legato and unison trigger modes
- Fully programmable with over 6000 factory patches (including many from Rick
- Real-time morphing between up to twelve patches via keyboard control
- External input allows filter to be used as plug-in effect
- Delay effect
- Full automation support